Q. Renew my materials
How do I renew my materials? What are the circulation rules?
Start at the library catalog.
- Now navigate to the upper right corner: you will see blank boxes to enter your information. Enter your library barcode located on the back of your student ID.
- Next, enter your PIN number. If you don't have your PIN, select "Reset Pin". You will be directed to your student email, which you can open through your portal (note, if you don't see the email, check the spam or junk folder).
- Once you have entered your new pin number, you will be logged into your account. Navigate to the ribbon, and select "My Account", and then "Renew my materials".
- You must select the box in front of the material, and select OK. Make sure to record your new check-in date.
- You may renew your material only once online, and the second time the item must be brought into the library to re-check out.
Was this helpful? 0 0